Here are links to websites of some of the organizations based in Bukoba and the Kagera region.
- The University of Bukoba is still trying to restart. I created this site in 2002.
- Bukoba Cyber Centre is the region's main Internet and e-mail provider.
- Kiroyera Tours offers tourism in Bukoba and the Kagera region.
- Karibu Rubya is former VSO Dr. Matt Wiseman's site about Humura Secondary School in Rubya, a village near Muleba.
- Economic Development Initiatives offers expert consultancy, research and training services to the public, private and civil society sectors, led by former VSO Louise Barnett and based in Bukoba.
- CRDB is one of Bukoba's banks.
- United Republic of Tanzania - Kagera Region is the government's detailed description of the region.
- Tanzania 2002 Population and Housing Census - Kagera Region gives definitive statistics about the region.
- Bukoba, Ernst-Jan en Christien Harmsen in Tanzania: Over Bukoba - in Dutch, has many excellent photos
- Family Alliance for Development and Cooperation is a Karagwe development organization chaired by Joseph Sekiku.
- Huduma ya Watoto is an organization that helps orphans and was started because of the AIDS epidemic.
- George Banfill's photos of Computers for Africa's computer donations in 2000 and 2002
Last updated January 10, 2005