A Personal Environmental Survey and Checklist
How environmentally friendly are you? Rate yourself using the survey below.
Questions are grouped in eight areas: home energy, transportation, water, food, shopping, waste, nature, and general.
Percentages checked for each item will be displayed when you are finished. No personal information will be collected about you, and don't worry about comparing yourself with others.
You can also use this as a checklist to measure your environmental awareness, make a to-do list, and track your progress over time.
If you prefer, open this survey in a new window, maybe to print and post on a fridge or notice board. (To save paper, you can print two pages per sheet using this two-page personal environmental checklist in PDF format.)
Also see the Green Resources below to learn more.
- Calculate your carbon footprint
- EPA: What You Can Do
- 50 Ways to Help the Planet
- 50 Simple Things You Can Do to Save the Earth
- Top 10 Things You Can Do to Reduce Global Warming
- 10 Things You Can Do To Help Save the Earth
- How To Help Save the Environment
- Whole Green Catalog
- Fort Collins Utilities: Conservation for residents
- Fort Collins Environmental Sustainability
- Colorado State University: Green Initiatives: Tips for Living Green