Middleware Developer, ACNS, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, 2011-
- Created about 20 inventory, usage and administrative logging reports for the Canvas learning management system.
- Administered and configured Web statistics for about 50 websites using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Created an Analytics LibGuide.
- Co-authored "Implementing Google Analytics for a Consortial Digital Repository".
Web Coordinator, Colorado State University Libraries, Fort Collins, CO, 2004-2010
- Conducted needs analyses, focus groups, usability studies and Web-based surveys of the library website, digital collections subsites, and the Discovery search tool.
- Administered and maintained tools and Web pages for library Web statistics.
Degree: MS in Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, 2000
- Courses: Information Design, Needs Analysis and Assessment, Evaluation and Change, Statistics
- Web Statistics Software: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, WebTrends, AWStats
- Usability Testing Software: TechSmith Morae
- Survey Software: SurveyMonkey, Google Docs Survey Tool, LimeSurvey, PHPSurveyor