Middleware Developer, ACNS, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, 2011-
- Installed, upgraded and configured software on Ubuntu Linux VMs, including Apache, COmanage, Confluence and Jira.
Web Coordinator, Colorado State University Libraries, Fort Collins, CO, 2004-2010
- Maintained several Web application servers running Linux and AIX, Apache, Samba, and library software including DigiTool (the CSU Digital Repository), VuFind (library catalog interface), Drupal, MediaWiki, and blogs.
Computer Science Lecturer, Uganda Martyrs University, Nkozi, Uganda, 2003
- Taught a university course in Operating Systems and Networks.
Computer Science Lecturer, University of Bukoba, Tanzania, 2001-2003
- Taught a university course in Computer Maintenance.
- Created a large Access database for agricultural and environmental management.
Web Developer, Bureau of Evaluative Studies and Testing, Indiana University, 1999-2001
- Maintained 3 UNIX servers.
Teacher, Ponhofi Secondary School, Ohangwena, Namibia (US Peace Corps), 1994-1997
- Designed, purchased and maintained a network of 28 PCs, peripherals and software.
Electronic Mail Consultant, University Computing Services, Indiana University, 1992-1994
- Assisted faculty and staff with Web-based software.
- Network Services and Security, RedHat Enterprise Linux 4, Denver, CO, January 22-25, 2007
- Systems Administration, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, Denver, CO, February 21-25, 2005
- Computer Maintenance workshop, 3 days, VSO, Birmingham, UK, 2001
- UNIX System Administration certification course, 3 weeks, Indiana University, 2000
- Computer applications and support, 80 three-hour sessions, Indiana University, 1992-1994
- Operating Systems: UNIX (Linux, Ultrix, Sun, IBM, DEC), Windows (Vista, XP, 2000, Millennium, 98, 95, DOS), Macintosh, VMS
- Databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Access
- Web Administration:�Apache, IIS, Samba, Webmin, Subversion, LinkScan
- LAN: media, hardware and software; installation, configuration, administration and maintenance
- Internet: OSI and TCP/IP models, media, hardware, software, security and performance