How to Contribute
The purpose of the Ponhofi Senior Secondary School Home Page is for staff and students to share information and ideas with each other and eventually with other schools in the country and around the world. Therefore it should be created by the students and staff of Ponhofi.
If would like to add information to Ponhofi Senior Secondary School Home Page the or related pages, your contributions are welcome.
The process involves these steps:
- Create files (e.g. Microsoft Word or Publisher, Lotus WordPro, or plain text files) containing the information you want to add.
- Save (export) the files in HTML format. (Optional)
- Link the files together. (Optional)
- Ask the computer administrator to add a link to your files in the Ponhofi web site.
To learn how to create HTML documents with Microsoft Word,
- Start Microsoft Word
- Click on the Help menu and choose "Contents and Index"
- Click on "Index" and type "Web Pages"
- Click on any of the topics
For more information, contact the computer administrator listed on the Contact Information page.