Colorado State University
Academic Computing and Networking Services, 6th Floor South, University Services Center
1018 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1019
- Randy Miotke 2011-
Duties and Accomplishments
- Develop ACNS website applications and content (C#.NET, SQL).
- Customize the Canvas learning management system interface, develop Canvas data load and management applications, and created the Canvas support website.
- Customized the RamCT Blackboard interface and help website, and upgraded snapshot clients.
- Redesigned the 4000-page Institutional Research website.
- Redesigned the Telecommunications website.
- Develop the Contracting website.
- Created Echo360 account and course request form and help website (C#.NET, SQL, WCF).
- Created a Shibboleth service provider metadata form and console app (C#.NET, SQL).
- Developed a directory of CSU mobile applications (jQuery Mobile).
- Redesigned the ISTeC website.
- Improved web access for mobile devices on several ACNS and Libraries sites (using CSS).
- Continue to develop and manage the Colorado State University Libraries website and related applications (see the Web Coordinator description).
Tools and Skills
- Web authoring (HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Database tables, queries, views, functions and stored procedures (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle)
- Web statistics (Google Analytics)
- Web browsers (Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, mobile browsers, plugins)
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office